Friday 27 September 2019

The Sleepover Jackpot

For writing we were describing. We had to use specific nouns, adjectives and juicy verbs to start some sentences and a simile. I found it easy to write the story because it was a fun time. I found it tricky to use juicy verbs. Next time I will try use more juicy verbs and extend myself by adding to the success criteria.

After picking up Daisy on the way to Galaxy World in the car, we were talking about what we were going to get with our tickets. Once we got there, the first game we played was like a monster wheel. I spun first. I won 50 tickets. Then Daisy spun and she won the mini jackpot of 100 tickets. I had one last spin I only got 10 tickets. Daisy had her last spin and she won... 1,000 tickets. Mega jackpot! Wow! It felt like the tickets would not stop coming out - we were so so so happy. We played a few more games before we left. By then we were hungry so on the way home we got McDonalds. Daisy and I both love McDonald's chicken nuggets so we got some. After we got the food, we went home. Once we got home, we started to watch a movie. It was called Edward Scissorhands. It was so funny. Our favourite part was the waterbed scene. By then we went to sleep. In the morning we played with all the cool things we got like emoji pillows and more. By then it was time to go so she went home. We both had fun at the sleepover.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.