Thursday 5 September 2019

Climate change

We are leaning to structure. 
I found it fun to voice type onto our docs.
I found it hard because I was away and I didn't get much time to do it. 
Climate change  
We've all heard of it, but what is climate change and what is it doing to our planet? Lots of people think that climate change and global warming are the same but they're not,
Global warming is the Earth getting hotter and hotter but climate change is the effects of the weather and temperature getting warmer such as more storms, glaciers melting and rainforests burning. Since January 72,000 fires in the Amazon rainforest have been burning and there were 9,000 in the last week. In fact 20% of the Earth's oxygen comes from the Amazon rainforest. Habitats are getting destroyed by fire, smoke, and heat, and half of the world's species comes from their. Temperatures are getting warmer and glaciers are melting.

I think we need to stop burning down the animals habitats. I think we need to stop climate change because it's making our planet sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.